The SSSAAP Conference sold out in early December. Please complete and submit a registration
form ASAP to get on the waiting list. (Link for the form is at the bottom of the page.) The waiting
list is in the order of when we receive your registration. You do not need to pay until a space is
confirmed. Most people on the waiting list do get in by mid-February. The issue is not hotel space,
but the size the Steering Committee request. We feel the success of the conference is its limited
size (225) and the excellent format and availability of Speakers during the conference.
March 25-30, 2018 (Sunday-Friday)
42nd Stationary Source Sampling and
Analysis for Air Pollutants
Honorary Chair - Jon Hays Sr (1965-2017)
JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Tucson, Arizona
Mark your calenders...
Planning for the future? Start planning now for your plans to attend the 42nd SSSAAP Conference, to be held at
the JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort in Tucson, Arizona www.jwmarriottstarrpass.com. The Source Evaluation
Society is completing plans for its international conference to be held Sunday through Friday, March 25-30, 2018.
The conference format, as always, will include technical presentations and will also allow for multiple opportunities
for attendees to have meaningful discussions with people from all aspects of the testing industry. This conference
offers a unique opportunity to interact with emissions measurement professionals as well as representatives from
industrial source operations, regulatory agencies, and consulting/engineering/ laboratory frms all within a highly
Technical sessions will focus on emerging issues resulting from complex interactions between regulatory
developments, evolving testing and measurement technologies, industrial source operator perspectives and
changing needs, feld and laboratory problem-solving, data management, and data quality objectives. The
agenda of the 2018 conference will be comprehensive and designed to support and foster participation,
interaction and above all communication.
Conference Announcement, PDF
SES membership is not necessary to attend the conference. If you are not a member of SES and
would like to be included on our mailing list for conference announcements and registration
materials, please send your contact information to:
Conference Mailing List
Source Evaluation Society PO Box 12124
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2124
Or send an email to SESSecretary@gmail.com
Questions regarding technical program and submittal of abstracts should be directed to the
Conference Chair: Matt Swanson
California Analytical Instruments, Inc.
Or Co Chair: Jason DeWees
Questions regarding the conference, arrangements,
and payments should be directed to:
Antoinette L. Chartier
SES Conference Director
- Over 600 Guestrooms with private patios or balconies overlooking magnificent desert views.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy complimentary guided hikes, world class mountain biking, and the nightl tequila toast. The pool areas feature the Starr Canyon River, a 100-foot long Monsoon Falls Water Slide, heated outdoor pools and dancing fountains.
- Seven dining options are available on the property.
- The Starr Pass Golf Club includes 27 holes of Arnold Palmer-designed golf, including a full-service Golf Shop and driving range.
- The 20,000 square foot Hashani Spa includes treatment rooms, men’s and women’s lockers, steam and sauna rooms, plunge pools, whirlpools, a lap pool, a 24-hour ftness center and full service Spa Salon and Spa Boutique.
- The Starr Pass resort received a Certifcate of Excellence from TripAdvisor in 2013.
Tucson International Airport (TUS) is 12 miles from the resort http://www.ﬂytucson.com
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is approximately 115 miles from the resort http://skyharbor.com
2017 SSSAAP Chair Report
Call for Abstracts
Conference FAQs Agenda at a Glance
Chair Letter Invitation
Golf Information “will be available soon”